If you’re looking for the best natural face moisturizer for dry skin, you’ve probably browsed tons of webpages.
Here, I’ve created a quick guide with simple descriptions that you can filter according to what’s important to you:
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Some Ingredients Restricted
- Certified Organic/Natural
I only listed products that had the following criteria:
- All products needed to restrict some ingredients that were linked to health issues such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates, lead, mercury and hydroquinone. Many go on to restrict even more.
- All products needed to make an effort to source natural or organic with brands either labeling percentage of natural ingredients or being certified organic.
- All had to come from brands that made the public commitment to be healthier and more natural. More information on brands can be found in brand reviews, if you want to dig deeper.
In case you want to know a little bit more about the best ingredients for dry skin and what science says about it, head off to this article.
Anyway, I hope this quick guide helps you get started finding the best natural moisturizer for your skin, and that it saves you time and trouble.